1. Client must inform Suma Distributors’ Sales Person or RMA Specialist that a product needs warranty support.
2. Sales Person or RMA Specialist will send RMA form to the client, and the client must fully complete the form with the required details.
3. Once it is confirmed that the product is still under warranty, and it is within the warranty period, Suma will request client to send the product and will provide an RMA number along with shipping instructions.
4. Once product is received at Suma’s warehouse, RMA department will repair or replace such product, and inform the client of the result. (Suma Distributors is not allowed to assign a credit memo, unless the manufacturer provides it. Furthermore, clients are not authorized to deduct the amount of the returned product from their accounts without prior written approval from Suma’s management, and until the case is resolved)
5. The Sales Person or RMA Specialist will inform the client the result of the RMA case and will coordinate product delivery or send corresponding credit note per the manufacturer’s decision.
6. Return of merchandise will not be accepted unless approved by Suma’s management after reviewing the case.